Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Gamecenter problem

Hello, @anouk

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I appreciate posting your concern in the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to link your purchase with MyRogers. How were you trying? Were you getting any error messages?

I suggest to launch the NHL app from your Android tablet and please tap "More" at the bottom > Tap on Settings > Login with MyRogers Credentials > This will link the account in the background.

Once the above process is complete, you can try to sign in on your Roku NHL app/desktop, it should work.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@leeanne172
Had the same problem on both Ipad Pro and Iphone 6S+ and the problem was adblock. If you have any sort of adblock installed,disable it, and you should be fine.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks but tried and tried again, still have not gotten it to work. We dont have add blocks, so that's not it. 

At least it works on 1 tablet...It's really an issue that somehow I can't link the NHL app to my myRogers account. No matter how often I tried, did nto work. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

In the setting, there is no "login with MyRogers", Just a " login" and a "connect purchase". I've entered my MyRogers login info in both - many times - and still doesn't work.
Highlighted

Hello, @anouk

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, has the issue sorted out yet? If the purchase is not linked yet,

please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can further investigate and find the solution for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter problem:

NHL Gamecenter log in problem (Invalid Credentials)

Hi after reading your post I sympathize for you as I went through the exact same thing.  Purchased a subscription only to have it tell me my login credentials are invalid.  I spent multiple hours and days on hold with customer service and going back and forth.  I cancelled my subscription out of frustration and repurchased through the NH: app and nothing.  I experienced the same invalid credentials message.

Finally I found a solution that worked!

As a last ditch effort I tried asking my girlfriend to install the NHL app on her phone.  I currently use and android and she has an iPhone.  I got her to try logging in with my credentials and it worked.  Once she signed in and signed out I tried signing in on my android device and it magically worked and linked my subscription.

Solution: Try downloading the NHL app from another device and log in.  Once logged in successfully try logging in on your regular device.  Hope this helps and prevents people from spending many useless hours on the phone as I did!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers please do something about the NHL streaming quality, its like watching NHL on TV from the 80s...very disappointed in this service this year as I have yet to get a quality stream that does not buffer or heavily pixelate every few minutes on both Android and PS4 platforms! Netflix and youtube stream fantastic HD quality!

Highlighted

Hello @RFelker

Thank you for your post! 

Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the quality of your stream on Rogers NHL LIVE. Has the issue been resolved since you posted?

In order to assist you further can you elaborate on troubleshooting measures you tried so far on each platform? Can you confirm if the device you are using to view the stream is connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet? Is it possible to run a speed test on those devices and post the results?

Do you notice poor video quality across all of your devices or just the Android Box and PS4 Platforms?

We appreciate you brought this up and we hope it will be resolved ASAP!

Keep us posted on the above questions.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Choppy/weird looking video using Rogers GameCentre Live

Hi Everyone, 

Anyone know why I'm having such issues watching GameCentre Live on my PC through Google Chrome browser? Browser is fully updated... it's just weird sometimes it's quite choppy etc. If I run it through my phone or tablet and use the NHL app it runs flawlessly... I was considering downloading an app for Windows 10 but I don't see one that you can use for it? It would be really nice to be able to watch this flawlessly on my computer. The computer specs are this: 

i7-4790k 

32 GB  DDR3 1600 memory

Nvidia Geforce 970GTX video card 

BenQ 144 HZ gaming monitor

My internet is Shaw 150 - 150 down, 15 up 

So I know my specs on my PC are more than good enough as well as my internet. 

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Adam

Highlighted

Hi @draward97,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for reaching out!

It's definitely very odd that you're having choppy video during games.  Based on your specs, your PC is more than capable of a decent stream.  Do you have issues with live streams from any other source?  I was watching the Leafs/Wings game the other day through Chrome browser and didn't notice any performance issues.  

Keep us posted!

RogersShaun