Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter Problem

I am currently subscribed to a ShareEverything plan with Rogers, and in fact, just recently upgraded a line two weeks ago, yet I am unable to access Game Centre Live. I constantly get redirected to a page telling me that my account is ineligible when in fact, it is. Other times, when I click on "watch" under My Rogers account page, it redirects me to the page asking $29.99 to subscribe. I've spoken to numerous Rogers Representatives including Game Centre Technical Support and no one has been able to resolve my issue. 

This is incredibly frustrating as I have chosen to stay with Rogers this upgrade cycle soely because of this feature. I have already missed two of the most anticipated games of the season because I am unable to make this work. 

I've tried using different web browsers, different devices, and reset all my internet settings, yet nothing has fixed my problem. 

Please solve this. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Gamecenter Problem

Trying to watch the game through the app on PS4. The streaming quality is garbage 90% of the time. When I skip ahead by 30 seconds it goes back to HD quality for like 3 seconds then it either freezes or goes back to garbage quality. I'd test it through the website streaming but it's shows the score! (Absolutely stupid that it does this).

My intenet is Shaw 150 (the best available) and on speedtest I get 178 Mbps every time. I tested my speed tonight while watching the stream and it gave me that speed. I also power cycled my modem and router. So this problem has to be on Rogers side.

anyone else having horrible streaming quality? 180 a year and it doesn't even work, very disappointed.

Also I log into Rogers Game Center Live website. Click schedule. All the scores show! Click the toggle at the top left to Show Scores Off and now the scores don't show. Great. Log out and log back in. Scores are showing again!

This website is broken. Can Rogers fix this so I don't get spoiled on games!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

I have the same problem as others in here. No matter which browser i use or computer in my house, gamecentre does not play. all i get is a black screen, no errors. Flash is up to date, ad blocker disabled. games play fine on the app on my phone and on my xbox.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So many problems with Game Center. So little care on the part of Rogers. Thanks for taking our money and providing a horrible service Rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Every time I sit down to watch a hockey game... I can't because your terrible product doesn't work.  Tonight, for some reason, every game I choose on my AppleTV 4th gen says "your account is not entitled to view this content" and it offers to sell me another subscription.  When I log on via my computer, everywhere I go it says "media unavailable".  And every time I talk to you, you try to blame my internet connection.  I have freaking 100Mb internet to my house.  Everything is working perfectly right now except your horrible service.  I can watch HD YouTube.  I can watch 4K Netflix.  But not hockey in your app.  Please explain why I should pay hundreds of dollars TO NOT WATCH HOCKEY.  I can do that for free.

Highlighted

Hello, @User6951

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your concern. When was the last time were you able to watch any game? We can definitely try to replicate the issue and resolve it for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same problem. Loads on phone and on pc in my basement but not my laptop. Have been on the phone with Rogers NHL support couple times the past week.. Have an open ticket. They don't have any suggestions or ideas they just say theres an open ticket and we will get back to you. But they dont. You'd think after they paid big money for the NHL deal and then saw record low numbers they would try and make their NHL streaming program work, but no. It's absolute filled with errors and issues. It's looking like time to switch providers. Rogers doesn't care about fixing these things.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yep same problem as most others. I'm told I don't have a subscription even though I have a share everything plan that says I get it for free. Tried with online chat and they got my phone number and apparently passed it on to their NHL gamecentre techs but no one called. I tried logging onto the gamecentre website here but it just doesn't do anything and after I tried a few times it blocked me for a half hour. Mine was working till this week.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What the heck is this ?!  I was awatching the Senators vs Flyers game earlier when all of a sudden I got this message.   Can't watch any game on my PC or my Android device.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Game centre hasn't work for over 6 days. Was told last time I called in it would take 24 hours due to a glitch and it's been 72? What is the problem? No updates, explanation nothing!