Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Gamecenter problem

Sorry - no ideas, just a comment. I recently discovered that rogers was still providing GCL free for customers with ignite Internet packages and registered again. I had no issues watching the WCH on a laptop with Windows 7. What I am more concerned about is that rogers is still not offering the option to stream games through Chromecast via the computer. Chromecast is supported via android and ios but not on a PC. I hope thiey fix this in time for the 2016-17 season. They said they were working on this for 2015-16 but I guess they never followed through!

Highlighted

Hello, @zipperweasel

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your concern. Are you able to play any other game at all on your Windows 10 PC? Is it only happening on one PC?

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah, no games work on my home PC. I tried it on my work PC and it works fine. It's almost like something isn't allowing Flash to load...
Highlighted

Hello, @zipperweasel

Thank you for trying a different PC, it's good to know it works. I'm assuming you have already tried rebooting your PC, do you have any ad blockers or pop-up blockers enabled on your system? 

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, reboot doesn't help. Smiley Sad

I do use Adblock Plus extention on Chrome, but I have nhl.com whitelisted so that shouldn't be an issue. I also tried it on Microsoft Edge and Firefox and they also do not work. I suppose it could still be the firewall...but watching videos works fine on nhl.com and other places...just the stream doesn't want to work.

Thanks.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter Problem

Semi-Finals are on and I have not been able to watch a single game with "my Rogers subscription".  Last year's Gamecentre worked fine, despite the drop in coverage and sound throughout the game.  THIS year has been a massive disapointment.  I have asked Rogers technical support for help on a few occaisions now and was promised a call back on Thursday.  Thursday, September 15th... Today is the 25th.  I have not been able to access my gamecentre once this year.  It has locked me on the log in page, sends me in a loop to download the new app, even though I am using THAT very app's log in page.  After purchasing a 2nd new iPad, I am deeply considering returning it and porting out to Bell at this point.  Issues happen, I understand that.  I get that there is down time to fix things too.  However, it's unacceptable when you contact technical support on multiple occaisions and they tell you they will contact you within 24 hours with a solution, and you're sitting here wondering when they will start taking you seriously as a customer.  

Highlighted

Hello, @Innishannon

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and posting your concern. We are sorry for the login troubles, we can follow up with the resolver group for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you are online. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Have you tried to log in on a computer? Like on Chrome or Firefox etc?

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Using my pc, never had any problems last year. Getting this message.

The content you requested is not available. Please check your network connection and try again later.

Update, now i get

Sorry, please try again later.

No big surprize that its not working.

It just gets better,lol....................

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't login into Rogers Gamecenter

I'm not able to login into Gamecenter on my laptop or Ipad app.

Yesterday I changed my plan to have access to the 2016-17 season but when I try to login from MyRogers it brings me to a page saying I have to purchase a season gamecenter pass.

I tried to contact customer service, reset my password but for some reason I'm still not able to link my rogers account to Nhl gamecenter. They said a higger level tech will contact me in the next 48h.

Has anyone had this issue before ?

thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have subscribed to gamecenter and my account says I have it (I'm on a share everything plan) but when I log in it says I don't get free access. It had a link if you think you should have it, but it just takes me back to my account which says I have it. I used it all last season and it was fine. I've tried through the app on my iPhone and iPad, and through my laptop, all with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.