Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Gamecenter problem

Worst app update i have ever seen, ruined my Kodi NHL Gamecenter Live addon which i always use as it works alot better streaming on my android box then the Google Play app version, frustrated, I then downloaded the Google Play version and I couldn't turn off the scores and it wouldn't work and ruined it for me cause i seen the score to the game.   I still have yet to watch the game i wanted to watch from last night. 

Why would they do this half way through the season and not try this stuff in preseason?  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to watch a game last night on my computer and it works on phone. 

Wouldn't work on my Xbox One.  Eventhough I logged in without a problem, as soon as I tried to view a game it told me that I wasn't connected to Rogers network.  I'm not a Rogers customer, but I am a Rogers GCL customer.  These apps should be tested before being released.  Clearly this one was not.  It doesn't matter if it's the NHLs partnership with some outsourcing company or Rogers themselves.  We're all Rogers customers and it currently reflects poorly on Rogers.

I haven't checked yet, but I certainly hope that this has been resolved by going back to the old app or fixing this app.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked and it's still not working.  Last night I was too tired to complain, but I paid to watch it on my big screen TV.  There's a game I want to watch tomorrow on my big screen tv.  I hope Rogers can make it happen.

I wonder if there will be some type of re-imbursment.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It works great now on Xbox One. It must have been first day hiccups. The streams are of higher quality than before too.

The only issues I had last night were on Xbox One. On iPad and PC it worked fine.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

pretty angry now. GCL worked fine on iPad and chromecast all season. Now after the update it won't let me stream the game BUF MTL on my chromecast but I'm able to watch it on my tablet. On the TV is says its blacked out. How does that make sense to let me watch it on my tablet then? I live in Montreal... Any ideas?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Quality of the feeds running on an Apple TV 3rd gen degraded. Use to have some pristine quality coming from TSN and American network feeds, now they all look like Sportsnet streaming quality.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It's just as bad tonight as it was the first night. 

NOTHING HAS IMPROVED TODAY!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Xbox One and it still doesn't work. It's almost like it lets me login and then it boots me out right away. Is this going to be fixed or what?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Xbox One works fine for me. Try uninstalling the app and deleting your saved data. Reinstall the app and log in using your Rogers credentials.
The app doesn't tell you if you're logged in or not so when in doubt, log in after you install it.
These are the steps that worked for me. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Rich97 thanks for workaround, but unfortunately it didn't work.  I'm still getting the error of not being able to connect to the Rogers network when I try to view a game.

Really not impressed.  I realise that the app was not Rogers fault, but I pay Rogers for this service, which makes Rogers responsible.  I'm not impressed.  Hopefully someone gets this fixed in time for the Ottawa/Edmonton game.