Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

I'm in Sarnia and no matter what I do, the 'FREE GAME' is blacked out. This started last weekend right after Mike Hoffman tied up the game against the Leafs. And I can't seem to get a decent answer as to why the 'FREE GAME' is blacked out for me. Do I have to worry about this come playoff time?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rebooted my cable modem and so far so good.  It seems to be working...for now.

Rogers, you may want to add that one of your troubleshooting steps.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

GREAT feeds not working and Free games not working

Looking for some help. 

Tonight almost all games starting after 7 will not give me a feed to watch (says feed unavailble) this is on multiple devices 2 apple tv 2 roku and my Rogers phones and tablets.ONLY WORKS ON MY PS4.I have had center ice for over 4 years and first issue error major issue what's up?Also free game has been blacked out for over 2 months again please help

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Try rebooting your cable/Internet modem. Unplug it for 15 seconds, plug ìt back in and wait for it to completely boot up before turning anything on. I did that and was able to watch the Free games.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Johnnybb wrote:

GREAT feeds not working and Free games not working

Looking for some help. 

Tonight almost all games starting after 7 will not give me a feed to watch (says feed unavailble) this is on multiple devices 2 apple tv 2 roku and my Rogers phones and tablets.ONLY WORKS ON MY PS4.

I had the same issue. There were 3 games available last night and the one I wanted to watch said "feed not available" with an error code and "try again later".  I tried from both a laptop and an iPad - got the same thing. The other 2 games played just fine, except of course I was not interested in those games! Go figure; lol.  I do not expect to hear anything from rogers as they do not care.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Not surprised at the lack of a reply from rogers. I would also like to know though, is, when GCL is actually working properly, is why the picture is infinitely superior to any hockey broadcast on rogers sportsnet. Can rogers answer this one?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised tonight when, in watching the Hawks/Senators game, that I got to watch the entire post game show. This does not happen very often, as usually when the game is over, you get that message - GAME OVER. Hope this will continue!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

poor video quality on Gamecenter app for playstation 3 and 4

hello,

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing poor picture quality when watching game center live on the PlayStation app on either the PS3 or PS4.  I have a 150mbps net connection and I have tried setting the video quality to 720P but still the video looks more like a bad youtube video 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

It seems to be always something with GCL. Tonight, while watching the Hawks/Avalanche game, I am getting "INTERMISSION IN PROGRESS'. So instead of having just the commercials blacked out, now it seems to be the entire intermission. When will there ever be a consistent experience with GCL on rogers? GCL was so much better a few years ago prior to the rogers/NHL deal. Sure glad I do not have to pay for this service.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same problem.  Just signed up for Game Centre Live through Android App.  It is not connecting properly to my Rogers account.  I can't sign in using a separate Roku NHL app or through a browser in Rogers Game Centre.  But it is streaming in the Android app on the tablet.