cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamecenter problem

andrewfair
I've Been Around

It's 6:56 and I'm wating for Leafs game. I'm stuck on http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/gamecenterlive?id=2014020001  at the Watch Tab

Current NHL GameCenter LIVE™ subscribers sign in:     DOES NOT ACCEPT MY MYROGERS LOGIN.      I have already got the NHL Checkmark on Rogers.com

The only things visible is:

Upgrade to Watch Live Games, Replays and More

***Edited Labels.***

282 REPLIES 282

Re: Gamecenter problem

gaaa

first day off in a while ..... 

stone169
I Plan to Stick Around

No offence to Rogers chat, but I doubt they'll be able to help.  The problem is probably with NHLTV.  It seems to be a time out error.

Rogers will just have you re-install and reboot and check your internet settings.  And it's more than likely neither of those.

Same here. So frustrating!!!

kjb_86
I Plan to Stick Around

ok all,

mine is finally working.

Forteddy2004
I've Been Here Awhile

Frustrating 

stone169
I Plan to Stick Around

You can add my phone app to the list of apps and devices that aren't working.

Forteddy2004
I've Been Here Awhile

My iPad is STILL not working

thanks for the update kjb - mine's still not working

peters1
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you know how long i had to search google to find this issue finally here buried in rogers forums. its one thing to have problems but hiding the problems when looking for a solution is just more nonsense. 

Stupid app has never worked right. how much money does this company need to make before spending it on improving customer experience

Riggernuts
I Plan to Stick Around

PS4 not working.

Tried my pc and no go with fire fox but working on internet explore.

fyi - here's the latest from my online chat with Rogers

"As you indicated there is a know issue for game center live we are working to resolve the issue but do not have an eta on when this will be resolved. If you would like we can notify you once this issue has been resolved at your chosen method of contact email, phone or text"

Riggernuts
I Plan to Stick Around

Its down,lol. 

kjb_86
I Plan to Stick Around
This isn't the first time this year this has happened. Whether it's the NHL or Rogers, someone has to fix this issue as it can't keep happening.

People pay good money for this service, especially through Rogers.

Trevdo
I've Been Around

This is a absolute joke, the app needs to have a major overhaul on all platforms.

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know why the Canucks/Coyotes game is not on GCL.  It is being broadcasted by Sportsnet Pacific so it should be available on GCL.

Dugi
I'm a Senior Contributor

Had a really weird issue last evening. Normally, commercials are blacked out and we see a message like "Commercial in progress". I have no issue with that as I could care less if I see the commercals. However, last evening, while watching a game, the message "Intermission in progress" came up. Is this a new feature that now we cannot even view the intermission?

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
That is not new. It does happen time to time.

Riggernuts
I Plan to Stick Around

Anybody using firefox with gamecenter? It doesn't work for me this year. I had no problems last year with firefox and nothing has changed on my end. I keep getting this message.

The content you requested is not available. Please check your network connection and try again later.

I can use internet explorer on the same cpu and it works.

Maybe a setting issue after firefox update? Just trying to figure this out.

Thanks.

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
Works fine for me on a Vista desktop.

Olanskid
I've Been Around

Only happens on my playstation but I cannot watch Vancouver Canucks games. I live in Alberta and for some reason I can watch Edmonton Oilers but I am blacked out off Canucks games? Any ideas?

caboose187
I Plan to Stick Around

So I wanted to watch a game on my laptop, Oilers vs Ducks and it keeps telling me the game is blacked out yet I can watch the game on my phone through the game center app.  What gives?