Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

I an stream it, but it still stops to buffer. And the picture looks unatural. It has a video taped look to it. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Your post makes no sense.  Does it or does it not work on the xbox one?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

uninstall and reinstall just worked for me.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can't watch any games on Roku after updating app.  Please help me out, thanks. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

What have they done....the new app on the PS4 won't play a live game...and my PC is now showing all games are blacked out...this has been going on since All Star break.  

Anyone getting past this?

I've deleted and reinstalled the app an absurd amout of times and it's all the same.  I get next day highlights, nothing live.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Watching a live game on my PS4.   It does go back a second of few times in a period,

No problems watching on my iPhone,

Still having the log in problems on Firefox.

I've Been Around

I had the "network" issue on the Xbox one. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and it works now. Wish I read this thread days ago for the idea lol.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did the uninstall/reinstall thing on the xbox one and, hurrah, it started to work. However, it streamed really well for the first period of the Oilers/Devils game, then horrible for the second with constant stops, freezes, buffering and "network" issues messages, then fine again for the third. 

They seem to be getting closer, but there is still something rotten in Denmark. On the plus side, when it actually works, it seems to be better!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am an out of region Leafs fan, and I rely on GameCenterLive to see all the games. This lovely update happened on my birthday, awesome. I initially had trouble using GCL to see the games on any device. Now, it seems I can stream on my android and my laptop ok. BUT streaming to my chromecast is still not working. Is this not supported any more? Before Feb 2, it worked really well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Chromecast works with me now finally but far from fine. Stream has hiccups all the time.

And btw I hate not seeing the commercials especially if the stream comes back too late.

What's the problem with letting the stream run?