cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamecenter problem

andrewfair
I've Been Around

It's 6:56 and I'm wating for Leafs game. I'm stuck on http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/gamecenterlive?id=2014020001  at the Watch Tab

Current NHL GameCenter LIVE™ subscribers sign in:     DOES NOT ACCEPT MY MYROGERS LOGIN.      I have already got the NHL Checkmark on Rogers.com

The only things visible is:

Upgrade to Watch Live Games, Replays and More

***Edited Labels.***

282 REPLIES 282

Re: Gamecenter problem

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
The error messaage is gone.

Okidu
I've Been Here Awhile
I got it to work today through iPad and chromecast but the stream has hiccups every couple of seconds... Really annoying.

Why oh why you have to screw a product up in the middle in the season.

Hey guys, every since the change to the format I can't watch the games. Login works fine. As soon as I click the watch icon i get sent to a page ....

"NHL.TV™ Media Player System Requirements"

What is this all about?? No one at customer service or tech support had any aswers for me. On the phone for over an hour, 

Never had a problem watching before. Its a 2015 HP chromebook. Please help! 

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
What browser are you using?

Using chrome ..the newest version

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
Chromebook might not be supported.

https://www.nhl.com/info/system-requirements

I was wondering about that. Never had a problem before the website. That's so annoying.

How can chromebook not be supported? I was enjoying game centre live until now. Ridiculous

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around
As per link I posted.

"Some features may be limited or unavailable if you are running a configuration that is not recommended. The following profiles are recommended for a standard NHL.TV™ experience."

They list Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 plus OSX 10.8-10.11.

That means any other OS might not work including ChromeOS.

Well not what I wanted to hear but thank you for the response.
Pathetic how after 3 rogers reps and and hour on the phone couldn't resolve this.

culotta99
I've Been Here Awhile

Just downloaded new app for NHL Gamecentre , watching games now is just terrible.

Hickups in video while watching games every few seconds. Bad audio too.

Rogers , making things worst by trying to fix things that are not broken.

When do I get my refund.

Skook
I've Been Here Awhile

Just want to concur with what everyone else is saying.  Can't stream my games since xbox one app update because of a supposed "network" issue, except that everything else about the app works - scores are updated and you can stream the highlights when they are there. This is absolutely NOT a network problem with the Xbox One - it is a problem with Rogers app or with the service.  I think we should have some refunds coming for a weeks worth of games we couldn't access./

s_adam
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I finally am able to stream the Montreal game on my Roku. 

yes im having the same issues wont connect on the xbox one and the pc but will one the iphone and the ipad since this new update  .

s_adam
I Plan to Stick Around

I an stream it, but it still stops to buffer. And the picture looks unatural. It has a video taped look to it. 

Millbilly
I've Been Here Awhile

Your post makes no sense.  Does it or does it not work on the xbox one?

Millbilly
I've Been Here Awhile

uninstall and reinstall just worked for me.

Jiggly
I've Been Around

Can't watch any games on Roku after updating app.  Please help me out, thanks. 

What have they done....the new app on the PS4 won't play a live game...and my PC is now showing all games are blacked out...this has been going on since All Star break.  

Anyone getting past this?

I've deleted and reinstalled the app an absurd amout of times and it's all the same.  I get next day highlights, nothing live.

DSgamby
I Plan to Stick Around

Watching a live game on my PS4.   It does go back a second of few times in a period,

No problems watching on my iPhone,

Still having the log in problems on Firefox.

Bako
I've Been Around

I had the "network" issue on the Xbox one. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and it works now. Wish I read this thread days ago for the idea lol.