Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Gamecenter problem

Gamecenter - not a technical complaint

This is not a tech problem.
This is a product quality problem. Ultimately a commercial problem. You completely reinvented a sports media platform HALFWAY through a season. HALFWAY through subscription contracts.
The new product is vastly inferior from a preferences standpoint.
I may make it through this year, but no question I will NOT re-up.

I've Been Around

I am having the same problem  with my new iPad. It too sometimes buffers; but my much bigger problem is that it constantly shuts down during the games. We have good wifi as I am getting between 37 & 47 Mbps download.

I never had this problem with my iPad 2 and your older Game Centre App.

Do you have any suggestions to fix this annoying problem?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree. My Roku and computers can logon. The apps work. It just keeps telling me the games are blacked out. The problem is clearly at Rogers' end. I have it free this season and was going to subscribe next season. Not very likely right now.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers:  Fix your "upgrade" or risk a lot of lost revenue.    Don't give us any more garbage about it being on our end.  The upgrade happened, the service stopped working.  Time for the back out strategy.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I agree with the recent complaints about poor quality and stability since the player upgrade in early February.  I was very satisfied with the service prior to the upgrade... which is why I shelled out $200 for the season.

Now, even at the lowest bitrate, the game experience is extremely poor, with buffering issues, near impossible playback, and frequent loss of player control.

I'm very annoyed that I paid for something good, and middle of the way, it gets switched to something poor.

I want what I paid for back... ASAP!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nrw error message.

All games have

Media Error: Video not available

Firefox shows no games.

Chrome shows games.

Also on Firefox, it would continue to load when logining in. Closing the page and then go back nhl.com/scores and selecft game works.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The error messaage is gone.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I got it to work today through iPad and chromecast but the stream has hiccups every couple of seconds... Really annoying.

Why oh why you have to screw a product up in the middle in the season.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey guys, every since the change to the format I can't watch the games. Login works fine. As soon as I click the watch icon i get sent to a page ....

"NHL.TV™ Media Player System Requirements"

What is this all about?? No one at customer service or tech support had any aswers for me. On the phone for over an hour, 

Never had a problem watching before. Its a 2015 HP chromebook. Please help! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What browser are you using?