Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Gamecenter login problem

I have updated to the new Rogers NHL App for NHL Gameventre LIVE.  When I initially download the app I'm able to open it and login to my user account.  Once I exit and try to open the app again, it doesn't open.  The blue circle just keeps looping.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times and the same thing happens each time.  Is there a fix for this or is it a bug in the upgraded app?

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Gamecenter login problem

If you do a search for "10 Things They Got Wrong with the New NHL.TV", it's almost as if MLBAM screwed it up on purpose. 

They need to go back to the way it was, because everything MLBAM has done is wrong.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

you need to delete the app and reinstall it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

rogers should be sued for taking peoples money and not giving them what there sopposed to get for a extra 50 just buy center ice its worth the extra money,and if you get the game center live for free then take what ya get i guess.

when all eles fails delete the app and reinstall

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NETWORK ERROR - GCL on Xbox One

Logged into the new GCL app on my Xbox One and when I select any of the "Watch Live" options for any games I get the following error message:
"Cannot connect to Rogers NHL Gamecentre LIVE. Please check your network connection and try again."

My network is fine...GCL works on my iPad on the same network and I can watch anything in the "highlights" option on the xbox one app but nothing live....any ideas?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Deleted and reinstalled the app on my xbox one and still get the same error message...
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Jambon,

When you were at the sign in screen, did you use your MyRogers email and password and select the circle icon (Sign in with MyRogers)? If it's working fine on other platforms and the problem is specific to the Xbox One, I have heard adjusting network settings for Xbox to resolve many issues related to apps, online gaming etc. Our Techxpert team should be able to assist with this. You can reach them at 1-866-876-8772. I would also check out the Xbox site for some troubleshooting tips here

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @RogersHassam there is no circle icon to select on the new xbox one app...you choose either NHL.TV or Rogers Gamecenter Live banner style buttons that direct you to a login screen...but yes I selected the GCL button amd had no problem logging in with my Rogers credentials...the error occurs when I try to watch any live game. Highlights work fine...
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi all

Having the same problem as most when trying to access any live games using my Xbox One.  Works ok using my android devices, havent seen any issues.  But 95% of the time I watch my games through my Xbox One.  No idea why the app needed to be updated, the old one was working fine.  Now all i get is a connection issue stating i cannot connect to rogers gamecenter. 

I hope this gets resolved soon.   

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Gamecenter used to be OK. Never perfect but nothing is.
Now Rogers and NHL got into bed with MLB and Gamecenter is trashed! On every OS.
Where are the condensed games?
If you set the scores to HIDE, they show up everywhere anyway.
Scroll bar is useless - you have no idea where you are in the game.
The hilites themselves are terrible - half of it is goal disputes (why do we need to see that?).
It's not as great as it used to be. I already tried to cancel for a refund. Still trying.