Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Gamecenter problem

You seem confused I did purchase a subscription I have paid 200+ a year for it for the last 3 years.. but it frequently doesn't work so I go to one of the many free sites and guess what they work 100% of the time, they have way less buffering and ware better quality in every single way.

My point is a complaint against rogers product and how terrible it is compared to the many free alternatives there are out there. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I love that rogers support is aweare of this issue as after 90 minutes on hold I FINALLY got a hold of someone..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

get error when trying to watch a game i can log in no problem,but this new smart tv wont allow game center live to work i just get network error,i watch it through my xbox1 connected to my tv,when i use the netflix app on the tv or xbox it works fine but it seems its blocking rogers game center or something like that,and im in canada,any ideas.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is any one else unable to watch any hockey games currently. i was just watching a game on my PS4 and it went back to the main screen. i selected it again and tol me the stream is not availible but the alternate is not as well. i tried both my playstations, my PC and both droid devices on my ISP and mobile network but still can't access any game onec i am logged in.

and NO i am not a rogers customer for anything else besides GCL thank god

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, it stopped working. It was fine for 15 minutes or so. They are apparently aware of it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Not a great job on this update. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is anyone else have problems with Rogers GameCenter live with last night games

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Have you guys had any issues getting chromecast to work after the app update? It just stays on the "game is starting shortly" screen without the availability to go live or scroll forward even thoughi know the game has started already.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't believe I'm defending Rogers but all the GameCentreLive problems was cause by MLB AdvanceMedia

NHL signed a deal with MLB and outsourced all the streaming service and online contents, resulting in a new look nhl.com webpage and new interface for GameCentreLive.

I believe they made the switch the morning of Feb 2. Gone are all the games before January 13, 2016 and the picture quality is not as good. Maybe they drop the bitrate too?