cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamecenter problem

andrewfair
I've Been Around

It's 6:56 and I'm wating for Leafs game. I'm stuck on http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/gamecenterlive?id=2014020001  at the Watch Tab

Current NHL GameCenter LIVE™ subscribers sign in:     DOES NOT ACCEPT MY MYROGERS LOGIN.      I have already got the NHL Checkmark on Rogers.com

The only things visible is:

Upgrade to Watch Live Games, Replays and More

***Edited Labels.***

282 REPLIES 282

Re: Gamecenter problem

Erica2
I've Been Around

Unable to download rogers gamecenter

App stopped working..and now i can't reinstall app

draxon
I'm Here A Lot

Gamecenter live is broken

As the title says I am unable to watch game on game cetner live on PC, iPad or Ps4.. I also have friends who can not connect the error says "unable to confirm location" or "this game is blacked out" except every single game is blacked out.

I know many other people on reddit who can not watch any games.. To make it worse rogers has hidden any ability to cancel my subscription. 

Zbauer19
I've Been Around

I am having the same issue where everything is blacked out and I live in Alberta.

draxon
I'm Here A Lot

You mean overpay for... rogers is way over priced. and game center live is another example.. How they charge 200+ a year for game center and it never works... when streaming sites are free and work all the time. 

s_adam
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't watch on either my Rokus or computer. 

Rich97
I Plan to Stick Around

There are many people in the world that prefer to live an honest life and don't use streaming services that may not be legal. That's why I purchased the subscription.

As of 6:18pm Pacific Time, the Xbox One app is streaming live video. If anyone else was experiencing issues on Xbox One, give it a shot now.

draxon
I'm Here A Lot

You seem confused I did purchase a subscription I have paid 200+ a year for it for the last 3 years.. but it frequently doesn't work so I go to one of the many free sites and guess what they work 100% of the time, they have way less buffering and ware better quality in every single way.

My point is a complaint against rogers product and how terrible it is compared to the many free alternatives there are out there. 

I love that rogers support is aweare of this issue as after 90 minutes on hold I FINALLY got a hold of someone..

musky
I Plan to Stick Around

get error when trying to watch a game i can log in no problem,but this new smart tv wont allow game center live to work i just get network error,i watch it through my xbox1 connected to my tv,when i use the netflix app on the tv or xbox it works fine but it seems its blocking rogers game center or something like that,and im in canada,any ideas.

kholdstare
I Plan to Stick Around

Is any one else unable to watch any hockey games currently. i was just watching a game on my PS4 and it went back to the main screen. i selected it again and tol me the stream is not availible but the alternate is not as well. i tried both my playstations, my PC and both droid devices on my ISP and mobile network but still can't access any game onec i am logged in.

and NO i am not a rogers customer for anything else besides GCL thank god

Rich97
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, it stopped working. It was fine for 15 minutes or so. They are apparently aware of it.

Burquhartx
I've Been Around

Not a great job on this update. 

al54
I've Been Around

Is anyone else have problems with Rogers GameCenter live with last night games

s_adam
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes

hoboryan
I Plan to Stick Around

Have you guys had any issues getting chromecast to work after the app update? It just stays on the "game is starting shortly" screen without the availability to go live or scroll forward even thoughi know the game has started already.

jusBrowsing
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't believe I'm defending Rogers but all the GameCentreLive problems was cause by MLB AdvanceMedia

NHL signed a deal with MLB and outsourced all the streaming service and online contents, resulting in a new look nhl.com webpage and new interface for GameCentreLive.

I believe they made the switch the morning of Feb 2. Gone are all the games before January 13, 2016 and the picture quality is not as good. Maybe they drop the bitrate too?

blackvenom
I've Been Here Awhile

Worst app update i have ever seen, ruined my Kodi NHL Gamecenter Live addon which i always use as it works alot better streaming on my android box then the Google Play app version, frustrated, I then downloaded the Google Play version and I couldn't turn off the scores and it wouldn't work and ruined it for me cause i seen the score to the game.   I still have yet to watch the game i wanted to watch from last night. 

Why would they do this half way through the season and not try this stuff in preseason?  

stone169
I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to watch a game last night on my computer and it works on phone. 

Wouldn't work on my Xbox One.  Eventhough I logged in without a problem, as soon as I tried to view a game it told me that I wasn't connected to Rogers network.  I'm not a Rogers customer, but I am a Rogers GCL customer.  These apps should be tested before being released.  Clearly this one was not.  It doesn't matter if it's the NHLs partnership with some outsourcing company or Rogers themselves.  We're all Rogers customers and it currently reflects poorly on Rogers.

I haven't checked yet, but I certainly hope that this has been resolved by going back to the old app or fixing this app.

stone169
I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked and it's still not working.  Last night I was too tired to complain, but I paid to watch it on my big screen TV.  There's a game I want to watch tomorrow on my big screen tv.  I hope Rogers can make it happen.

I wonder if there will be some type of re-imbursment.

Rich97
I Plan to Stick Around

It works great now on Xbox One. It must have been first day hiccups. The streams are of higher quality than before too.

The only issues I had last night were on Xbox One. On iPad and PC it worked fine.

Okidu
I've Been Here Awhile

pretty angry now. GCL worked fine on iPad and chromecast all season. Now after the update it won't let me stream the game BUF MTL on my chromecast but I'm able to watch it on my tablet. On the TV is says its blacked out. How does that make sense to let me watch it on my tablet then? I live in Montreal... Any ideas?