Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

As someone who paid $200 for this service to watch it on my console I am not impressed. It worked fine last week.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No game feeds available on Rogers Gamecentre Live Xbox One App

I am also having issues with the new xbox one nhl app.

At first it would give me a network error when trying to access a live stream,  so checking the support suggestions, i uninstalled the app, and then reinstalled.

When accessing it now, and logging back in, it tells me my account is being used at another location and recommends i go change my password.  After closing that window it then tells me there are no streams for this game.  Tried several games, and same result.  I can watch highlights, but nothing else.

I know i am the sole person logged in right now, for some reason it thinks i am still logged in, but on andifferent device... Problem is....its the exact same xbox.

Does this update also effect the ability to share between up to five devices? If its going to error out when multiple people try to access it?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i am in florida and can only see one game not sure why since i have an nhl live subscription

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my suggestion to you is to delete the saved data for the app in the "manage app" options

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Unable to download rogers gamecenter

App stopped working..and now i can't reinstall app

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Gamecenter live is broken

As the title says I am unable to watch game on game cetner live on PC, iPad or Ps4.. I also have friends who can not connect the error says "unable to confirm location" or "this game is blacked out" except every single game is blacked out.

I know many other people on reddit who can not watch any games.. To make it worse rogers has hidden any ability to cancel my subscription. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am having the same issue where everything is blacked out and I live in Alberta.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

You mean overpay for... rogers is way over priced. and game center live is another example.. How they charge 200+ a year for game center and it never works... when streaming sites are free and work all the time. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't watch on either my Rokus or computer. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There are many people in the world that prefer to live an honest life and don't use streaming services that may not be legal. That's why I purchased the subscription.

As of 6:18pm Pacific Time, the Xbox One app is streaming live video. If anyone else was experiencing issues on Xbox One, give it a shot now.