Galaxy Tablet

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Galaxy Tablet

I received my ps3 without a hitch, and I recently added an Iphone 4s to my account, had trouble initiating the online process as my first attempt timed out before i could add my credit card info, then when i tried to redo the application it said my application was already pending, without credit card info so.. yes i had to **bleep** wait and wait and wait to try get my order going, i finally got it resent by using a new phone # to my new iphone device, hopefully that works, it's been over 2 weeks, my shipping date says by the 16th so I will let everyone in here know if it works for me or not, honestly I do see it as a grab as well and if it doesn't go through I would seriously consider changing cell phone companies.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Has anyone else received theirs yet? Just want to know if anyone else has gotten the tablet.
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS is showing a delivery date of "end of the day, Wednesday".  I can't wait.  I definitely think it was a tactical error telling my wife it is for her.  Oh, well.  Let you know when it arrives.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Lets hope you get it. Let us know when it arrives & the condition of it as well. Make sure you also read the papers that come in the UPS box just to make sure that everything is right.
I've Been Here Awhile

Wow this is bull....how long do you have to wait to receive this tablet? They dont have a problem taking my money out in a hurry but they sure are taking FOREVER to send me my tablet. Rogers sure is making a name for themselves by doing this to people. I know im not impressed, I've been with rogers since 2003 you think they would try to keep up customers happy with all the competition out there.

I've Been Here Awhile

so how long did it actually take from the time you signed up for it online till you received it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I have seen a few petitions & a few posts on the start about this a few weeks ago. I spoke to a few writters from the Star & Toronto Sun in which did they same offer & never recieved the tablet either. This is bad because if the people in the media are not getting it either then it will start a fight.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I received mine. I don't know what some ppl are talking about here. Maybe they just like to misguide others.?
I Plan to Stick Around

No they are not misguiding anyone actually. Around 200+ have not received the tablet yet. They went threw all the right steps & have not gotten it yet
I Plan to Stick Around

well I guess you need to ask the rep. to direct your call to his supervisor or manager... coz it happened to Me when I wanted My connection installed previouse owner of my house didnt pay bill so they put block on My address.. after talking to manager I got My connection installed very next day.. maybe these reps. doesnt have enough power to find you better solution.