Galaxy Tab S-What are Rogers' connectivity plans?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy Tab S-What are Rogers' connectivity plans?

Yesterday I was almost ready to get from Rogers a Galaxy Note 8.0 in replacement of my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet. What attracted me, other than the product itself, was the Wifi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity. But then, I read about the expected announcement on June 12 of Galaxy Tab S.

Now, as I did when I was waiting for the Galaxy S4 smartphone, I think of waiting until there is some clarity about the plans Rogers has for Galaxy Tab S. If it will offer similar connectivity options as Galaxy Note 8.0, I may go directly to Tab S. On the other hand, the availability of Galaxy Tab S may bring to a fall in the ridiculouly high cost of Note 8.0 ($499 with "selected" packages), and this may convince me to take the Note 8.0. 

Therein lies my dilemma.

Any rumours about a Rogers version of Galaxy Tab S? 

***Edited Labels.***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy Tab S-What are Rogers' connectivity plans?

Hello DoruM

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum so nothing has been said yet. That date is a Samsung release date, not Rogers date . Rogers may or may not get it but for now nothing has been said. I would suggest waiting to see if other sites will have rumours of it or Rogers says something.