I recently purchased a Galaxy SIII from my local Rogers. The sales associate who sold me the phone told me there is a $50 rebate I can file for online through the rogers website. I have searched high and low on this website and have not found it.
2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab
3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"
4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list
5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.
6. Choice the " Get my Rebate" & it should work.
If the rebate does not show up, i would suggest mailing in the original mail in rebate coupon you got from the store OR download it from Rogers & then filling it in & then mailing it to them. It will take 4-6 weeks.