Galaxy S4 Screen Cracks for no reason

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Galaxy S4 Screen Cracks for no reason

This is a physical damage and samsung won't fix it for free. In another word, you have to pay for it. I have found many samsung s4 users have the same issue with you. Many of them just go to samsung or go to a repair shop get the screen replaced. But it usually cost much. So if you don't want to spend much you can buy the screen replacement from reliable Samsung Galaxy S4 LCD Screen Supplier and repair it by yourself or let someone do it for you.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This is a physical damage and samsung won't fix it for free. In another word, you have to pay for it. I have found many samsung s4 users have the same issue with you. Many of them just go to samsung or go to a repair shop get the screen replaced. But it usually cost much. So if you don't want to spend much you can buy the screen replacement from reliable Samsung Galaxy S4 LCD Screen Supplier like KING-JU.COM and repair it by yourself or let someone do it for you.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Smith90

Unfortunately as we all posted on the thread proof it's a common issue it doesn't seem to be physical damage. How is it physical damage if u don't even touch the device and it happens?... Anyways this is a pretty old thread so most users like my self bought other devices but for anyone reading, read the whole thread to understand.