Galaxy S2 LTE - yours for $20!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
legentleman
I've Been Here Awhile

Galaxy S2 LTE - yours for $20!!

Futureshop:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/samsung-rogers-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-lte-android-smartphone-3-y...

Don't know the details of the 3 year plan, worth investigating......

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy S2 LTE - yours for $20!!

Remember this is ONLY for NEW ACTIVATION. You can NOT get this price for a upgrade. Fine small print show that as well..

You need to say that with the post so people do not get confused..

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Remember this is ONLY for NEW ACTIVATION. You can NOT get this price for a upgrade. Fine small print show that as well..

You need to say that with the post so people do not get confused..

View solution in original post

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Amazing! Just over a month ago, some people were willing to fork out $800 or more!!!
It's just a phone, same as the nexus AND the almost certainly, soon to be announced, NEXT best, baddest, gotta have it NOW phone.. lol
Unlocked
I Plan to Stick Around

Good deal, is it worth it? Look at the forums here and how many people are having problems with this phone.... 

This points to "not worth it" 🙂

mbazdell
I'm a Trusted Contributor

If you're a new activation looking at switching to Rogers, then yes, at $20 this phone is more than worth it. My girlfriend and I both have this phone and it's simply the best Rogers has to offer at the moment. Even when the Nexus is released, it will be a toss up based on features alone. Neither of us have had any problems with the phone at all.