Galaxy S2 LTE battery life

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Galaxy S2 LTE battery life

If you want better battery life... root your phone, flash InstagatorX Kernal on it..... I am running Jellybean CM10 with his new kernal and i get over 25 hours of battery, with about 20% remaining... with heavy use. You can also flash the newest radios and tweak performance.

I've Been Around

WOW!! I thought it was just my phone & battery! I thought my battery kept dieing from something i was doing wrong. I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 lte. I charge it fully in the morning before i go out, and it is dead in a few hours, and not even using it. If i use it, then it's dead even sooner. So i asked around. Asked about buying a 2nd battery and how much are they. Was told around $45. But then i was told that it's not me, it's this type of cell. The battery life SUCKS! And everyone who has this cell, theirs dies also within hours of charging! 

Anyone able to tell me my options?! Please & Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Llailya

The only option i can tell you, turn off LTE & GPS. Make sure your brightness is low & turn off Wifi if you are not using it.

Also try doing a factory reset to see IF it will fix it. You can back up the phone via Samsung Kies. Download Samsung kies on your computer, install it & plug in the phone. Back it up & then do the factory reset. If it still does the same thing, try getting a new battery or a new phone.