Galaxy Music channel update.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Galaxy Music channel update.

I found an idea,  if your using a plazma tv and concerned about burn-in (LCD TVs do not have this problem) then simply turn off the tv, but leave the stb on the music channel,  you can connect the audio L+R cables to a stereo system and have crystal clear stereo coming from a stereo system instead of the speakers in your tv. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks. If burn-in is not a major problem with LCD TV's then problem solved.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I just did that because i was tired of waiting for Rogers to put the option back.

The thing is tho i wouldn't want to turn off the TV & turn it back on every time you know? That is my only issue but its not a big issue at all anyways.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Even on older tvs, burn in shouldn't be too much of an issue, usually takes longer than the length of a song to do it, and it should refresh with every song?

I Plan to Stick Around

Burn in may not a big issue but I just had to spend 1200 on a plasma b/c my LCD got some bad image retentention. (the tv was less than 13 months old.) I would still be careful with static images.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. Some people spend a lot of Money that they earned to watch TV & not have images burned into them.