Galaxy Alpha availability

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy Alpha availability

Does anyone know when Bell's exclusivity agreement on the Galaxy Alpha ends?  I want that phone but I'm not leaving Rogers to get it.  Samsung appears to be saying that the phone will be available via other providers "in the coming months".  I don't want to wait, but I can stand it if I have some sense of how long it will be.  Anyone?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy Alpha availability

Hello hemlock_0

Carriers tend to do a 90 day ( 3 month) exclusive release which only they can release it and say that they brought it first. Sometimes the carrier will pay extra to have it exclusive to them just like Rogers did with the LG G Flex and Motorola X. Unfortunately we won't know as this isn't a Bell forum, it's a Rogers forum.

We just have to wait and see when those 90 days are up and see which carrier gets it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy Alpha availability

Hello hemlock_0

Carriers tend to do a 90 day ( 3 month) exclusive release which only they can release it and say that they brought it first. Sometimes the carrier will pay extra to have it exclusive to them just like Rogers did with the LG G Flex and Motorola X. Unfortunately we won't know as this isn't a Bell forum, it's a Rogers forum.

We just have to wait and see when those 90 days are up and see which carrier gets it.

View solution in original post