cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GS2 HD LTE

Achilles
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Got this bad boy today from Bell not sure if I'm keeping it but it's gorgeous! beats both my nexus and GS2 LTE. Yeah yeah GS3 is just around the corner...

******* Edit labels ********

5 REPLIES 5

Re: GS2 HD LTE

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
It is a good phone but really i would not get hyped about it. The only good thing is the HD display. Nothing else really. Same old phone just with some little specs bumped up.

mbazdell
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Well.. it's the exact same phone as the i727 except for the screen

Smeelious

Not quite sure the point of releasing this phone right now.

If it had come out a few months ago sure...but with the One X here and the SGSIII around the corner..

I guess the pricing is better than either of those.  $549 no term (vs. $579 for the One X or say...$500 for the Xperia S)

Meh..I can see where it fits in.  SGSII + LTE + 720p. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Well not everyone will run & get the SIII you know. The HTC One X is having a lot o issues with battery & heating issues it self.

Like you said tho. People that like the S2 with LTE & HD display will want it. Remember some people will need a phone now so they will want to get one now that they can & not wait a few months to get a new phone.

The S3 to be honest has a bit less hardware then the Xperia S lol. Anyways

Achilles

@Meowmix wrote:
Well not everyone will run & get the SIII you know. The HTC One X is having a lot o issues with battery & heating issues it self.

Like you said tho. People that like the S2 with LTE & HD display will want it. Remember some people will need a phone now so they will want to get one now that they can & not wait a few months to get a new phone.

The S3 to be honest has a bit less hardware then the Xperia S lol. Anyways

Returned it to Bell. Getting the S3 instead. Don't really care much for LTE.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation