cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GREAT DEAL WHEN YOU STARTING OF SUBSCRIPTION, END PART SO TERRIBLE

jhecheng
I've Been Here Awhile

OCTOBER 6,2010 WHEN I GOT A HARDWARE UPGRADE OFFER FROM ROGERS. SINCE I LOVE THIS COMPANY AND FEEL COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY, I DECIDED TO RENEW FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF CONTRACT ( DATE INDICATED). 

SINCE I TRUST THIS COMPANY THAT MY BILLING IS PROPERLY AND FAIR CHARGES I USED NOT TO OPEN UP THE PAPER BILL FROM THEM. AUGUST WHEN I SWITCHED TO THE  NEW NUMBER THEN THAT IS THE TIME MY PLAN HAD BEEN JEOPARDIZED! GOT SCHOKED WHEN I CHECK MY ROGERS APP THIS MORNING HOW MUCH I NEED TO PAY TODAY, ITS HUGE! BEYONG MY EXPECTATIONS!

I END UP FINDING MY RECENT PAPER BILL THEN THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS IN MY MIND RESOLVED AND MY 3 YEARS PLAN THAT I DID AGREED WHEN I GOT A HARDWARE UPGRADE BECOME DISASTER! THEY PUT EXPIRATION DATED FEBRUARY 26,2013 FOR MY CALL DISPLAY! ( IT REALLY GET INTO MY NERVED WHEN I FOUND OUT!) I CALL THE OPERATOR 1, DID NOT FIND THE SOLUTION, GOT TRANSFER TO THE MANAGER, HE OFFER ME 1 YEAR PLAN FOR $60+ TAX? ( WHAT A TERRIBLE ADVISE), INSTEAD FINDING THE SOLUTION WITH MY COMPLAINT. (HE DID NOT DESERVED THAT JOB, HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL CUSTOMER NEEDS AND RESOLVED IT THRU INVESTIGATING WHAT REAL HAPPEN BEHIND). I BELIEVED WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WILL GONNA HAPPEN TO ALL ROGERS CUSTOMER AS WELL FOR SURE.

FINALLY ON THE THIRD CALL! OPERATOR PATRICK WHO ASSISTED ME PUT EFFORT TO TRACK DOWN FROM 2011 OF DECEMBER, HE HAS A GREAT ANALYZATION I CAN TELL AND SMART TO REPLACED THE MANAGER WHO ASSISTED ME TERRIBLE!

SO TO MAKE IT SHORT PATRICK ADVISE ME TO FIND MY OLD BILLS TO SUPPORT THE OLD PLAN THAT I AM PAYING WAY BACK BEFORE. THAT HE DID CHECK PATIENTLY AND FOUND OUT ( THAT WAY BACK MORE THAN A YEAR AGO) THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. BUT STILL CAN'T FIND ANY OLD BILLS WAY BACK THE TIME I DID UPGRADE. STILL THIS PROBLEM CONSIDERED UNSOLVED. BUTTOM LINE ALL THE PROBLEM IS FROM SOME ROGERS STAFF WHO ASSISTING CUSTOMER NOT UNDERGOING ORIENTATION PROPERLY.

SO FRUSTRATING... THE COMPANY THAT YOU LOVE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME YOU WILL LET IT GO...JUST BECAUSE OF WRONG ASSISTANCE FROM THE CUSTOMER LIKE US AND MAKING CUSTOMER NOT BE INFORMED PROPERLY.

**Edited for content**

***edited labels***

NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
1 REPLY 1

Re: GREAT DEAL WHEN YOU STARTING OF SUBSCRIPTION, END PART SO TERRIBLE

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello jhecheng

I am sorry to hear that you had to go threw all this. When you speak to a Manager, depending on the manager you speak too, they will try to give you something else. Its rare to find a Rep / Manager that will help you. Believe me i should know as i call Rogers multiple times a month & record most of the convos.

Patrick did a nice thing & helped you out. The thing is sometimes reps & managers can NOT find a few things as those may not be available OR removed for more storage. Either way tho you should had been given the Call display for good. Yes every carrier puts expiration dates on deals that reps give you. Bell, Telus, Fido, Virgin & the rest do this. Its nothing new.

Sometimes the rep can ONLY do for that long. Its up to the head office & the promotions team that do this. Not the reps fault here at all. ONLY a manager at a call center & Rogers retentions department at the call center can change this.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation