GCL Navigation Bar won't go away

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit916
I Plan to Stick Around

GCL Navigation Bar won't go away

Watching NHL GCL, the navigation at the bottom will not go away when in full-screen mode. How do you remove it... it's very annoying.

***Edited Labels.***

Deikon
I've Been Around

Re: GCL Navigation Bar won't go away

I second this. Came to see if there was a solution but looks like it's built this way. Very disappointing. Even has black bars on either side, at least on my resolution. Previous years allowed for true full screen and would auto-hide the navigation after a few seconds of inactivity. Would love for it to come back...using alternative apps as I can, in part due to the poor presentation of the web version.

amit916
I Plan to Stick Around

On year later and this issue still occurs... did they still not fix this?
RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi Guys @amit916

On the bottom right corner you will see a box, select that and change it to "pop out". It should open the stream in a new tab and when you full screen the navigation bar wont be there.

I just tested this on an old game and it worked.

Let me know if you still need help.

RogersAsif

amit916
I Plan to Stick Around

I just tried it. While the majority of it disappears, the controls still remain on the lower right and the video still isn't full-screen. There's black bars at the bottom and left and right.

RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@amit916 Thank you for the reply.

I understand. I noticed the same thing, I am not sure if those can removed so I will pass the feedback alongSmiley Happy

Thanks for stopping by.

RogersAsif

kholdstare
I Plan to Stick Around

i have had gamcenter live for the past three years and that has always been that way when in fullscreen mode. i hate the black bars at each side because the black bars still cut off the screen if you try to use the different screen modes