Free On Demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Free On Demand

Thanks Meowmix.

I've Been Here Awhile

I finally received the second email today, November 23.  My free movies are good until Feb. 28, 2013.  I originally applied for the reward many, many weeks ago, some time in October.  So much for Rogers' promise of "5 business days"!  😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello WendyER

It could be that their system was overloaded with the amount of people picking that free gift. At this point i have heard many have been waiting & been told its because the back end team office has been flooded with this.

I am happy to hear that you got the second email tho!.

For sure ill be using my free movies sometime during the Christmas time.
I've Been Around

I just rec'd my 3 free movie confirmation today by email.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I just spent a very frustrating 30 minutes on the phone trying to explain to Rogers how they made a mistake with this promo on my account. I ordered 4 movies total on ROD in 2012, none before the free promo started. They charged me for 2 and gave me 2 for free. I tried to explain to the CSR that this made no sense since 3 should have been at no cost. She had a problem with the system so thank god I had my old paper bills. The issue was that according to their system I ordered the same movie twice within less than 30 minutes. I was finally able to explain to her how that makes no sense and is impossible with the way the ROD works. I got the credit back, but a small issue like this should not take that long to resolve.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mousetamer

Welcome to Rogers. The company that will charge you for anything & everything even if its a mistake. Reps do not understand at times that people make mistakes.

Anyways glad you got a credit back BUT it should not have taken that long for it.