Free Nokia Wireless Charging Plate

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Free Nokia Wireless Charging Plate

Did anyone get this yet? Any updates when we can get it? There is no communication from Rogers regarding this. Some kind of feedback would be great. There is not even any confirmation that they have received our request :(.

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Free Nokia Wireless Charging Plate

As far as I know this was limited to AT&T in the US.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dos101

This is true BUT Rogers had a page up saying if u activate a Nokia 920 on the 3 year term, you get a free wireless charger pad.

They took it down tho as the promotion expired.
I Plan to Stick Around

They took out the link but the page is still up. For sure the offer has expired. It was till March 18th.

www.nokialumia920gwp.com

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello leon_nerd

That is correct. As the site say :
Purchase deadline : March 18, 2013
Submission deadline : April 19, 2013

They had this up for around 2-3 weeks. Its because barely anyone bought the Lumia 920 so they wanted to get more customer to get it. I don't really think they got out the point as they never advertised it as much as it should have been.

Anyways here is the details on who would be able to get this.

THE OFFER PERIOD: The Offer is available for devices purchased between March 5, 2013 and March 18, 2013 (the “Offer Period”).

Abbreviated Rules

End-user legal residents of Canada, including Quebec, 18 years and up, purchasing a Nokia Lumia 920 device (black, white, yellow or red) and activating it on any Rogers wireless plan between 03/05/13, and 03/18/13, at participating Rogers locations, will be eligible to receive 1 Nokia Wireless Charging Plate; Model DT-900 (ARV: $69.99) by mail while supplies last.. Limit 1 offer per device. Void where prohibited. To redeem, complete online Submission form by April 19th, 2013. Visit www.nokialumia920gwp.com for Online Submission Form and full offer terms."

http://www.nokialumia920gwp.com/portal/rules/english
I Plan to Stick Around

I asked numerous Rogers employees about the free charger and they all indicated it would never happen. I waited and waited and it never came. So I bought a L920. A couple months later this happens... I filled out the form anyway but received no confirmation or rejection notice. It would have been nice to receive the free charger like many other carriers in the world. Sucks even more that I asked about it and was told it would never happen... and then it did...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Corman

Store employees and call center employees barely get told about promotions like this. Rogers never really even advertised this. It was just in their site. So i would not blame the reps but blame head office for this and the promotion team.

I would contact Rogers and have them send a email to promotions. They most likely should call u and let u know what the status is.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received the charger yet? I emailed their support and they said they didn't receive my information from Rogesrs
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello leon_nerd

I would not be surprised seeing as the promotion was only 1 month compare to the others. They most likely got a few people & gave them out to them. the rest most likely never got it.

I would call again & see what they say. If not i would contact a Manager & if that does not work, mail the Office of the president.