Forgotten Spotify Login

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Forgotten Spotify Login

I changed telephones and now do not remember any log in for Spotify.  I don't remember the password or the email address associated with the account.  How do I fix this?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Re: Forgotten Spotify Login

Hello @Gmacwhite,

Welcome to the Community Forums Smiley Happy!

I understand you don't recall your password or which email you registered with.  It's probably a long shot, but by any chance, do you recall what username you're registered with?  If you do, you can plug that in here and get started.  If you don't, you'll still have to reach out to Spotify in order to get assistance with this issue.  You can find support via their community here.

Keep us posted Smiley Wink

Regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

I need to resent my username and pass word pls. my cell we stolen and I don't remember them

Hello @ebaron,

Welcome to the Community Robot Happy!

Sorry to hear about your phone, hopefully you have a replacement by now.

For assistance with your Spotify log in credentials please click on Log In on spotify.ca and then click on the Forgot your username or password? option.  For assistance with the MyRogers credentials please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps.

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

Removed thread.

Spotify no longer offered and is not relevant to the Community.