Finding programs, is there an actual search?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Finding programs, is there an actual search?

Coming from another brand of PVR than the ones available from Rogers, I find I am missing being able to search for programs. I have found in the guide that I can view by program title, but that really only allows me to select the first letter of the program name and then I have to scroll through hundreds of programs that start with that letter. My previous PVR could search using entered keywords. It wasn't perfect either, as it only search for programs that started with those words, as entered, but it was certainly faster and easier than 'searching' on only the first letter. Am I missing a setting or a menu option somewhere that would allow word searching on title with the Rogers PVR?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Finding programs, is there an actual search?

There is no search... They say one is coming but not in the guide it would be in the quick start.. Who knows...

Best bet it to search online to find when shows will air.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

As rumors go some people already have this in quick start 🙂 mybe all of us will get this soon ?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No need to post this in many threads.
The search works for most people.
There could be a communication issue from your household if this is not working.