cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request - ignore too short voicemail

RD21
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I haven't seen any mention of this so I'm guessing it's not available, it would be great if voicemail that are too short, say 3 seconds, is automatically deleted.

In the last few days I've been getting a lot of spam robo-calls all from the same source.  I blocked the number on my phone but that just makes them leave a 2 second quiet voicemail that I then have to dial in and delete each one which is annoying and time consuming.

Regards,

Richard

P.S. Visual Voicemail on Android would also help with this issue!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Feature request - ignore too short voicemail

RogersZia

Hello @RD21,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post :). I wish there was a way to completely restrict spam callers from leaving us a voicemail. It's really quite inconvenient. Usually I just hit 7 to delete the message as soon as it starts playing so I don't have to sit through a spam message. 

Thank you again for your suggestion, we'll keep the Community updated if there are any new available features.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feature request - ignore too short voicemail

RogersZia

Hello @RD21,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post :). I wish there was a way to completely restrict spam callers from leaving us a voicemail. It's really quite inconvenient. Usually I just hit 7 to delete the message as soon as it starts playing so I don't have to sit through a spam message. 

Thank you again for your suggestion, we'll keep the Community updated if there are any new available features.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation