FastForward, Pause Bar

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

FastForward, Pause Bar

that third of the screen black bar with the green bar is SO annoying. please Rogers, make it lower or at least transparent and make it go away when you pause the way it used to. there's a reason we pause - we want to see what's on the screen. jeez.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: FastForward, Pause Bar

After you pause your program just hit the exit button and the bar will go away.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The bar ORIGNALY wasnt that big, if i remember correctly as well when this guide FIRST came out.

I think they extended it, for on the INFO display, as people were saying they couildnt read enough of the text.. so expanded it to make room for more... but it effect the FF/RW screen too then Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I hate the fact that one cannot clear the progress bar on the 8300 anymore... ever since they updated the firmware to where you can see the time ticker in the bar, it no longer allows you to remove it, where you could before....

it IS annoying... lose 1 feature, and gain another... beggers can't be choosers.. lol.