cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Forward Recordings with Ignite TV Remote

clammydog
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite was installed last week and so far apart from the odd TV picture freeze up everything seems to be working fine. 

I want to know if it's possible to fast forward recorded programming in 3 minute intervals just like the old remotes. This was a great feature for zooming past commercials. Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

-clammydog
I'm NOT a Rogers employee, my comments are my own.
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Fast Forward Recordings with Ignite TV Remote

AdamTY
I've Been Around
Thanks!! Game changer. Why isn’t this in the instructions??

cliffyincalgary
I've Been Around
The 30-second skip feature has reset back to the 5-minute skip many times for me, not sure why. Then, it is really difficult to get it back to 30 second skip. I try the button pressing many many times and it just doesn't work. Finally it will work, I'm not sure why. Why do I have so much trouble with this?

@cliffyincalgary wrote:
The 30-second skip feature has reset back to the 5-minute skip many times for me, not sure why. Then, it is really difficult to get it back to 30 second skip. I try the button pressing many many times and it just doesn't work. Finally it will work, I'm not sure why. Why do I have so much trouble with this?

Are you seeing this issue with all of your set-top boxes and with all types of content (Live, On Demand, Pre-recorded) or just with one STB or only when watching some programs but not others?  Also, which model set-top box(es) do you have, the Xi6-A or the Xi6-T?

Topic Stats