Family Plans

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Family Plans

This isn't really specific to Apple, but I have a question about Family Plans.  My wife and I currently have iPhones on individual plans and we would like to purchase another phone for our son and have all of us on one Family Plan.  If we choose to build our own bundle using the choices on the family plan page, does the data plan we choose include pooled data between the 3 phones, or is that a price per line?  For example, if we choose the $70 voice plan and the $60 6GB data plan, is the 6GB pooled between the 3 phones?  Thanks in advance for any help.

****Edited Labels****

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Family Plans

I beleive all the new family plans are pooled data (compared to me on a grandfathered plan where it is seperate.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Family Plans

Thanks for the reply.  I thought the same thing as you, but when I called in to Rogers customer service to ask, I was told that the data plans listed were priced per line, which doesn't really make any sense.  I guess I'll call in again and see if I get a different response from another agent.  Any Rogers reps on here care to weigh in?