FXX

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

FXX

I've heard FXX will be coming to Rogers is this true and what channel would it be on?

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: FXX

Hello Jayzino

Rogers will be launching it April 1st. We all will get free preview of it until June 30th. As for the channel? I guess they will release that info before April 1st or we will just find it on the channel listing Guide. Look at the link below from the Rogers site..

http://about.rogers.com/About/Media_Relations/News/14-01-14/Rogers_Media_Announces_Launch_of_New_Pre...

I'm a Regular

ok ic so won't be a permanent channel like FX which I get on my package currently?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayzino

It will be a permanent channel but its a free preview for everyone until June. After that you will i guess have to pay for the channel or it will come in the up packages. This is something to ask when Rogers releases the channel to us as no other info other then the info i posted above in the link shows.
I'm a Regular

So I realized the free preview isn't on those regular digital Cisco boxes.      Smiley Mad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jayzino

You might need to have a HD Box or a package that needs HD channels. Call into Rogers & see what they say.

The channel should work on SD
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

from another forum, people are saying they have it on 64 and 81..

Which generally will put it out of the range of the DTA.

the DTA was really only designed to provide the channels which fall under a BASIC package.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

It's on channel 65 and 566 on my box,, here in York Region, just north of Toronto.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@theClubHopper wrote:

It's on channel 65 and 566 on my box,, here in York Region, just north of Toronto.

Same here in the Woodstock area.

I also get FXX free preview on channel 17 on the SA8300SD and HD, but the description only says "free preview" so I have to guess what it is from the content and logo. With the DTA50, I see some French channel on 17.

That's the annoying part about free previews on 17 (I think that used to be an Erie PA channel here). It doesn't tell you what you're watching or what channel it's being broadcast on.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario