FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FEEDBACK - Rogers Service Interruptions Thread

Hey @colintm!

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to notify customers of known outages whenever possible. Please keep in mind that these emails are sent in this manner for any type of outage (Home Phone, Cable TV, etc).

Many of our customers do have alternate ways to access email when their home Internet is down... but I do understand that not every customer has this. If you do have a smartphone with a data plan and need help getting your email setup on it, we can help with that so you don't miss outage notifications in the future!

Please PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

Have not had service since about 4pm in the tillsonburg area
Highlighted
I've Been Around

When is the toronto cable outage going to be fixed? been out since last night.  There is no information/details in the chart.   Smiley Mad

Hi @michelle151,

Thanks for visiting the Community and congratulations on your first post!! 😊

Service interruptions can be very disruptive to anyone's schedule. When my cable or internet goes out, my kids don't know what to do with themselves!!

Has your issue been resolved as yet? I do see that our board for Rogers Service Interruptions - TV, Internet, Home Phone was recently updated to reflect known service issues in the Greensboro and Willowdale area. Once resolved, the board will be updated accordingly.

If you are still having service issues, please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into your account to see what's going on. For more information on our Private Messaging system, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

Is there problem with rogers internet

Hello & welcome to the Community @purnaman,

I realize service interruptions can be quite inconvenient. May I know where you are located? Are you still experiencing issues with your service? 

Have you had a chance to view our dedicated Rogers Service Interruptions - TV, Internet, Home Phone thread to see if your area was/is impacted?

Need a little bit more info. to assist you further.

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I live just SE of Yonge & Lawrence.  My cable was down (TV, Internet and Home Phone) from about 5:30PM yesterday, October 31 until sometime early this morning, November 1.

I don't recall seeing anything in the banner or in the Outages thread. I saw the York Mills and Leslie banner, but it was up before my outage and is still up after my service is back.

This is the longest time (outside of the ice storm 5 years ago) that my cable was down for that long.  Was it just a very localized outage?  Any other comments?

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been without internet service since 3pm on October 30th. This is getting kind of ridiculous. I really love how Rogers started this thread because Rogers has learned from customers that we want information and updates on interruptions, which I completely agree with. However, no information has been made available eventhough were into over 50 hours now. What's most frustrating is receiving those emails 2 or 3 times a day suggesting that techs are hard at work but this is taking longer then expected and that they estimate it will take another 6 hours. No point sending automated emails that that don't help.

This is getting frustrating and costing me a lot of money cause I'm burning up my wireless data on my phone.
I've Been Here Awhile

Previous post refers to interruption in Toronto, Bayview and Steeles area.
I Plan to Stick Around

Any updates on outage in Toronto??? No internet or TV since early morning.