Experience of canceling / renewing internet with Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am contemplating to move to TSI due to not so good offer from Rogers. During the call, customer representative officer misguided me about the various charges levied by TSI  

November 30: Rogers customer representative told me TSI charges fees for resolving technical issue. This was surprising to me and I checked with TSI and found out that they don’t charge any fees for resolving technical issue.

December 1: Again called Rogers and one more surprise. TSI charges fees for changing plans. This is time I did not bother to check with TSI as I realized that this is some poor practice on Rogers part to keep customer. Hence finally I cancelled my internet with them.

Based on above instances, it seems that this company is misguiding their own customer about the services provided by other companies. Unfortunately I could not record my interaction with Rogers. Now I would like to escalate this issue so that proper training can be provided to Roger’s staff and customer is provided with the correct information so that they can take the proper decisions.

Please let me know how to escalate this issue at Rogers.

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Experience of canceling / renewing internet with Rogers

Hello dnpatel

I record all the convos with Rogers reps and Management. If you like, you could file a complaint with a Manager when calling Rogers. You can also file a complaint with the Office of the President. One thing tho, you will need proof that they did this. Next time you ask a rep, make sure they note what they say on the account and ask for a interaction number. Record the convo as well.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you Meowmix.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I do agree with following up and reporting this person.
Really in the end, a Rogers person shouldn't be commenting on another business like that period. If someone asks "how are you guys compared to X" sure they can try to upsell their own, but they should not be saying stuff on others practices, especially if Incorrect. They should just direct the customer to inquire with the other company.