Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Existing Spotify Account

Okay thanks for the clarification. So you don't even have to tell Rogers what your Spotify account name is? It uses your email address to connect them?
I Plan to Stick Around

That's correct. It won't ask you so just make sure your MyRogers account email is the same you use for Spotify. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Well the office of the ombudsmen got back to me today with no help at all. It doesn't appear that he even read my complaint closely. I responded back to his email but not sure if he'll even get it. His last suggestion was to call Rogers tech support. Smh.
I'm Here A Lot

@RogersPrasana or @RogersMaude, I just got the share everything plan aswell and had the 7 day free trial when i added my account to myrogers. After the 7 days, i'm in free mode now. I have one other account activated fine, just the first account i added is not showing up as premium. Would yolu be able to look into my account as well?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @rarauzr123

Do you have multiple numbers linked to your Share Everything plan? If so, try following the instructions linked here to activate for the others numbers

Have you got in touch with Spotify at support.spotify.com to make sure everything on their end is fine?

Let us know if you still need further support

RogersAsif

I'm Here A Lot

@RogersAsif i spoke to spotify support, they told me they didn't see me log in with account through the rogers portal. They are asking to have rogers look at my account and to try to register again. Can you help me with this?

Retired Moderator

@rarauzr123

We sure can. Just to confirm, you tried the steps linked in this post here ?

The registration is completely self serve and done on the customers end. After using the instructions linked above you should be prompted to "Login to Spotify" or "Sign up for Spotify". At this point, you would us the "Log in to Spotify" option and log in using the account that previously  had the 7 day trial. See the image below

index.png

I'm Here A Lot

@RogersAsif

Yes, thats done, it shows my number and username alreay registered.

Retired Moderator

@rarauzr123

Is it showing the account that had the 7 day trial? Or is it the other account which you stated works?

Can you try registering on a different number if possible?

RogersAsif

I'm Here A Lot

@RogersAsif

Both the numbers under my account are registered. The one that works and the one that doesnt. I don't have another number i can try to register another account.