Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Existing Spotify Account

Hi @addios,

Thanks for reaching out!  As a fellow Spotify fan and music lover, I hope we can get this sorted out for you.

My apologies, but I might need some clarification here.  From my understanding, currently, you have 3 Spotify usernames on your account, and would like to remove one username to add another? 

If this is the case, let us know and we can look into it further.  

All the best,

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi @RogersShaun

Thanks for reaching out to me. Yes, that is exactly the case. Thank you for looking into this for me

I'm Here A Lot

Hi. I last renewed my contract in April 2016 and am receiving Spotify for the duration of my 2 year contract (until April 2018). If I want to upgrade my device today, can I extend my Spotify for the duration of the new contract (June 2019)?

Thanks

Hi @krown,

I'm glad you're enjoying Spotify enough to extend the duration. However, the included experience is a one-time 24-month offer. Changing or renewing plans will not extend the free experience duration. 

Just as an FYI free access will end after your promotional period, but your subscription will continue and you’ll be charged on your bill. You can opt out at any time by managing your experience through your MyRogers account.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

@addios Did you get a chance to reach out to us and get the issue looked after? Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

I've Been Around

I’m currently one year in on the 2 year free premium Spotify. I’ve held off upgrading our phones as I’m really enjoying Spotify and don’t wish to lose it. Am I correct that if I upgrade our devices and change our plan in any way, that I’ll lose the remaining term on our free Spotify?

Welcome to the Community @Basketball Robot Happy!

I'm glad you've enjoyed Spotify enough to hold off on any changes to ensure you keep the experience for the length of the promotion.

As long as you're changing to an eligible Share Everything + plan your original promotional period will continue for the length of the offer. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns with your Spotify experience.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Free spotify

So when you sign up with a 2 year plan you have the option to try Spotify for free for 6 months. But I already have Spotify, so do I get to try something else for free or is Rogers going to pay for my Spotify for 6 months and how to go about that?

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @Shelbyfski,

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Did you have a chance to review the Accepted Solution provided by @RogersMaude, in this thread? If not, have a look HERE! You can find the answer to your questions there Smiley Happy.

Don't forget to do a search, before posting since some questions may already have an existing thread and answer Smiley Happy.

Cheers!

RogersCilio

Removed thread.

Spotify no longer offered and is not relevant to the Community.