Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Existing Spotify Account

Rogers just fixed my spotify yesterday. I guess there was some big glitch they had to fix. Its working now so Im really happy Smiley Happy It was not something that could be fixed over the phone. Took quite awhile, but they got it going
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hi @AMarieS,

Thank you for your patience.

I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersShakir

I've Been Around

I signed up for the share everything plan partially because of Spotify.  It set up on my phone ok, but my daughters new phone only says its a trial.  I registered the phone, have a long user number but Spotify is saying its a trial, not premium like mine.  What can i do to rectify this?

I've Been Around

Why does it ask me to upgrade to Spotify Premium when I have it already
I've Been Around

The Rogers web site is failing to complete setting up my Spotify account link. Every time I log into the Rogers site to manage my Spotify link, I go through the first few steps of the process, but then get stuck after logging into my Spotify account (see screencap).

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 10.14.39 AM.png

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello @RogersPrasana - I am having the same issue as well, and have reached out to a Rogers Live representative in addition to speaking to a Rogers Customer Service representative over the phone. Please advise a solution to this issue ASAP. Thank you.

Hi @krisreeed,

If you require further assistance on this matter, please send us a PM to @CommunityHelps and we will further assist.

I've Been Around

hi im tying to log into my spotify but unortunately becaus ei signed up my email on credit card befoe i got my free rogers subscribtion started i cant undo that email its just giving me a random username 

Good evening @Justin_1001,

Thank you for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

I hope you were able to resolve your Spotify registration issue, since you posted. I'm confident we will have the ability to help.

Before registering your existing account, did you cancel your paid subscription?

If you have a Spotify Premium paid subscription, you will need to cancel it in order to have Spotify Premium applied as your included experience. You can do it directly from their website after signing in.

Normally, once that is done, you will have the ability to complete the registration process directly from MyRogers, while keeping the same username (and existing playlists etc.)

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

I already have 3 Spotify accounts being used as part of rogers subscription. i need help to remove one of the accounts and swap them another. can anyone help me with this please?