Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Existing Spotify Account

I finally got my account fixed.  Here's how, for anyone else with the same problem:

- log into Spotify on computer, go to account page and select option to log out of all devices.

- on Rogers account page, assuming you still have the option do to this, opt to change your "experience". 

- I selected Texture as my new experience, logged out of everything and closed my browser.  

- Open browser, log into Rogers, elect to change my experience back to Spotify and log in to existing account ( in my case via Facebook) and everything worked.  

Got this message on my Spotify account which was never there before:

Your subscription is associated with our partner Rogers, please refer to Rogers for questions regarding your subscription.

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Thank you for the update @Hoggerjeff

And glad you provided a feedback to fellow community members! I'm sure it will help others!

RogersShakir

I've Been Here Awhile

I've been trying to get my Spotify premium sine sept 2015 and still have no resolution. All 3 phones have some random numbers for the user names and when  I click listen it takes me to spotify but it is still set to free and shows no link to Rogers.  Spotify told me they can't find an account with the user names provided. The email I gave they have ,but is a free account. They direct me to Rogers and Rogers directs me to spotify. When the free premium service ends I will be billed.I'm still upset I upgraded my account and never got what was promised. I'm hoping that since it's been a few months since I last tried there maybe a solution now. Please help 

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

Just spent an hour on the phone with Rogers about spotify. The rep was very helpful and tried a lot of different things,but none of them worked. So it's been sent to back end troubleshooting again. Hopefully this time I will actually get a reply 

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hi @Terra312,

Thank you for your patience, and welcome to the community Forums!

I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersShakir

I'm Here A Lot

Hmmm I never got tgat message as it bring associated with Rogers I just found under my profile my user name fromRogers and the expiry day of my subscribe that matches Rogers expiry date.
I've Been Here Awhile

The random numbers generated are because I tried to login using my facebook. The rep today told me you cant do that. Still no resolution, but Im hopeful
I Like it Here

I have share everything plan .

I get 3 spotify premium accounts.

but I created 2 only when I registered, how do I create third one??

I've Been Here Awhile

I've done these steps and still for some reason am not able to access spotify premium. Any suggestions as to how to fix this or why this could be happening?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

very helpful thanks so much