Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Existing Spotify Account

How long can we expect to wait for the Rogers experience to kick in once the Spotify premium sub is up? Its been 2 days so far since my premium sub expired, even though I cancelled it as per MyRogers instructions when registering several days before. MyRogers says I'm registered, but I've been listening to ads for the last 2 days...
I'm Here A Lot

Has this topic been closed? I'm going on a week without Spotify premium when my account indicates it's linked and set up.
I'm Here A Lot

I just checked my Spotify account. I sign in with my user name and password from my Spotify account that I had before getting the account through Rogers. And checked my user name under my profile and it now shows the one that is on my Rogers profile. It took a month for it to show. I hope this helps

Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @Hoggerjeff

Few questions for you to clarify things.

Is your existing Spotify account showing Basic or Premium?

Did you link it through your myRogers account, does it shows you are linked?

And thank you for your patience.

Thank you@Natbug for confirming! So everything is good for you?

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I'm Here A Lot

Spotify account shows as basic. It was premium when I connected through MyRogers. I cancelled as per procedure on MyRogers and then linked Spotify and Rogers. On MyRogers account, it shows linked and set up, but no premium on the Spotify.
I'm Here A Lot

Yw. Yes everything is good.
I've Been Around

I downloaded and logged into Spotify using Facebook prior to using link in my Rogers account as we are supposed to get 24 months free.  I tried to get Rogers to delete account but everyone I talked to at Rogers said Rogers cannot do anything if it is Spotify.  I have emailed Spotify trying to get account deleted but no success yet.  I have deleted Spotify from my iPhone 6S countless times but still cannot get free premium service.  Does anyone have any ideas how to proceed as Rogers takes no responsibility and Spotify is extremely slow in responding?  Spotifiy continues to only log on through Facebook.  I have tried to delete from Facebook but Spotify continues to access it. 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator

Hi @Derrick43,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!

Since you have a concern with your Spotify not linking to your +Experience, I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersShakir

I'm Here A Lot

Over two weeks now with Spotify basic... no reply from Spotify and no help from Rogers. I have devices like Sonos that require a premium Spotify account and I can't use them. Spotify account is linked with Facebook login... would that cause the problem?
Retired Moderator

Hey @Hoggerjeff,

I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.