Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Existing Spotify Account

Yes they fixed the issue you had very quickly for me as well. However, I'm stuck with another issue that they can't seem to figure out.
I Like it Here

how to unregister a divice from spotify?

I've Been Around

New to Rogers - Spotify

Hi guys,

So I just got a Share Everything plan with Rogers and I get a free Spotify Premium subscription. 

I was on the free trial with Spotify and it recently expired.

When I go onto My Rogers it says I have the Spotify Premium Subscription but when I go on to Spotify it tells me I need to get a subscription for Spotify Premium. 

Can someone help?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @Beanieb2410,

I would like to clarify your question so we can better assist you. Do you want to change your Share Everything Experience from Spotify to either Shomi or Texture? Are you still within the first thirty days of your experience? If so you can simply log into MyRogers, and click on Change my selection, and you will be able to choose another experience

@msu_hamza,

Were you able to select your Share Everything Plus experience successfully through MyRogers? Did you link your existing Spotify account through MyRogers? If you are unsure of how to do this, click here and read message 9 for step by step instructions. 

If you need further clarification, please let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

hello, I am on a corporate Rogers share plan, how do I get spotify premium?

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@gp-se

Unfortunately at this time corporate business Share Everything plans are not currently inclusive of an experience.

For more information on our business plans you can take a look here.

Regards,

RogersMay

I've Been Around

Having the same issue with Spotify. I got Rogers last week and signed up for Spotify as my free service. The problem is I already had a Spotify account and it doesn't link with my Rogers account. Do I have to cancel the service on Rogers and then re-choose the Spotify option? Shouldn't it just be an option to link the Rogers and Spotify account like it does with Next Issue?

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @algedn,

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

Customers who already pay Spotify for their premium subscription can switch it to Rogers either as an included experience (at no cost for 24 months) with Share Everything + plan or as a paid experience. 

Go to rogers.com and sign in to your MyRogers account.

• Under Account Overview, find Spotify and select the Get This (if you haven’t picked your Experience yet) or Manage (if you chose Spotify already) button.
    • Select Register for the wireless number you want to use for your Spotify Premium subscription
    • Select LOG IN TO SPOTIFY and use your existing Spotify account.
    • Select OKAY.
    • Select Start (Your playlist will be saved).
    • Enter your Spotify password.
    • Select Cancel My Subscription (You’ll get a confirmation message).
    • Sign back in to your MyRogers account. 
    • Select Log in (right-hand side of the page).
    • Log in the same way you used to log in with your existing Spotify Premium account (either through Facebook or your Spotify username and password).
    • Select Listen.
    • Login into Spotify site or app (one will open automatically depending on the device you’re using).
        • Mobile – start using Spotify Premium.
        • Computer – select Account Overview on the left-hand side menu.
          • A new Account Overview window will appear.
          • Do not click Stay Premium! This will give Spotify permission to bill you again. The date displayed is the end of the bill cycle for your existing Spotify paid subscription. After that date your Rogers included (or paid) experience will take over.

Thanks,

RogersHassam 

I'm Here A Lot

It's been over a month now, and they still haven't fixed my problem. Still sitting with their useless back office team. Excalations mean nothing to these people. On top of this, my first bill is due on Dec 14 and it's showing an my balance on there, but there is no invoice.... Also, they are trying to charge a couple hundred dollars, when i haven't received what i signed up for. I hate rogers soo much... you guys do nothing and expect people to stay? I'm starting to look at corporate packes with telus now. If they don't do something to make me happy, i'm leaving rogers for the second and last time. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I hear you and feel your pain. I signed up for Spotify in Sept and I'm still waiting for Rogers to fix my issue. Friggin ridiculous service Rogers. Smarten up!