Existing Spotify Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Existing Spotify Account

@RogersGabrielle Thanks so much for trying to help fix this frustrating experience. I've sent the info off let me know if u need anything else.
I've Been Around

Well, count me in as one of those unable to get the premium account.  I have 2 lines on my account, myself and my girlfriend.  A month ago, we did register on MyRogers portal for spotify, though at that time my girlfriend had a free spotify account and I had a premium one that I paid outside of Rogers.  So I cancelled my spotify premium account on spotify right after in order to have the Rogers one.  Today mark the end of the grace period following my cancellation on spotify, so I'm back with a free spotify account instead of having Roger's Premium kicking in.  

My girlfriend is fine on her side since she was on Free when she registered a month ago.  

There's no way in the MyRogers account to undo the spotify registration that I can see.  There's an option to change the selection, but it's an all or nothing and obviously I don't want to impact my girlfriend's line that is already working fine. 

Is there an easier wa than opening a support call and escalate through several horus as most of you seems to need to have to do?

Thanks in advance for any help.  

Best Regards,

MArtin

I'm Here A Lot

anyone know how to add other premium accounts to your share everything plan? Rogers says you can have up to 3? My account is currently pending since rogers has no idea how to incorporate my existing premium account.  Besides that how do you had 2 other spotify account to your experience?

p.s approaching one week without a solution from rogers. #golfclap

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@stonesmills. Which dept reset manage your experience. I have a case open for days now cause I can't even select an experience. Shows I have Shomi which is included in my Internet package. Nobody can help me. Very frustrating. I just upgraded my Share Everything plan to get Spotify. I can't even listen to music
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey dx9 I had same issue which got fixed by Rogers. I'm not entirely sure which method worked, but I believe it was from this forum and the moderators that pushed it through.

However, I still don't have Spotify because I screwed up kinda. So to avoid this, once Rogers fixes your issue and you can choose Spotify as your experience, don't select it right away. Wait until your Spotify premium runs out and you are on the Spotify Free status. I jumped the gun and made my selection while I was on premium and now I sit and wait for Rogers to fix it. Very frustrating but I think u can avoid by following above.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is nuts! I'm going on my third week with this issue... I've contacted both phone and chat customer support and they just keep telling me they made a ticket for "the back office"... I've pointed everyone I can to this exact thread but they just act like nothing can be done, or that nothing is wrong on their end.

Mine was resolved last Wed the 23rd. Ticket was opened the 17th when I upgraded my Share Everything Plan and couldn't select Spotify as my experience. It was done in " the back office". Took 9 days.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Mine's been in the "back office" since the 17th -_-

I Plan to Stick Around

I hear ya fooj. I'm still waiting for them to fix mine. I've had various issues but still waiting for this free Spotify to kick in after signing up for it in September. Friggin' ridiculous.

Go on Live Chat and ask for a Supervisor. That's what i did and it was fixed early afternoon same day