Every day the S2 doesn't come out is 1 day closer to my contract expiring.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Every day the S2 doesn't come out is 1 day closer to my contract expiring.

And then I will go with Bell because I am sick and tired of waiting around.  By the time Rogers gets the S2, Bell will have the Galaxy Nexus at this rate.

The biggest issue I have is the lack of communication.  If Rogers simply said that they can't get it due to their lawyers erring on the side of caution due to the recent patent issues with Apple and Samsung I would be totally okay.  If Rogers even said they are taking a long time because they are having issues with their LTE network and they don't want to released their flagship LTE device when it doesn't even work on the network, fine.  I would be totally okay with that, but it's this total lack of communication that is frustrating.  I want to know why I am waiting months to get a phone that is already becoming dated.  Just make something up I don't care, the lack of communication gives me the message that Rogers just doesn't care about their customers at all.

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Every day the S2 doesn't come out is 1 day closer to my contract expiring.

@Zeknichov wrote:

... the lack of communication gives me the message that Rogers just doesn't care about their customers at all.

Name a corporation worth more than $1 million that does. The people who made the decision to not say anything about this phone are probably being patted on the backs right now. We are nothing more to them than tiny fractions on a spreadsheet.

BTW: I'm still 930 on the reservation list... MOOOO!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What exactly do you want??? You should go with Bell, have fun with those **bleep**. You're dissing Rogers but youre metionning the worst company to ever sell communication services in canada. I dont get people like you, what exactly do you want? an email every week telling you they dont know when they will ship it out?

They just released 10 SG2's yesturday and they said they would be fulling order starting next week. Jeeze, what dont you undertand in Rogers is the ONLY CARRIER IN THE WORLD to have the SG2 LTE. The device isnt even officially released by samsung. Why dont you find a hobby or something? Collect stamps, or coin, who cares, do something, it's a freaking phone....A PHONE!!!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Holy... Dude! That's it, let it out. Just let it out.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers really is the better carrier in BC at least.  I don't know about other provinces.  And that's not saying much since they all pretty much suck. If Wind had better reception I would definitely go with them but their service is suppose to be terrible, like can't get reception inside a building terrible.

But Bell, Bell is the worst of them all.