Error on LiveChat

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Error on LiveChat

The chat support is not working and I am getting the error below on MyRogers -> Product service-> internet..

Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf.
The source of this error is:

com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ActionLookupFailedException: javax.servlet.ServletException
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.executeAction(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:699)
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:268)
	at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(PageFlowStubImpl.java:136)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(NetuiContent.java:288)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:427)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:708)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:720)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Contr

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Error on LiveChat

Two different issues.

The myrogers issue has been happening for over a week.

Check the two threads in the GENERAL section, for more info on some back door ways of seeing/getting SOME stuff to work.

For the LIVE CHAT part... live chat doesnt seem to work in some browsers, may have to try IE, etc to get it to work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have bee gettimg Error opening /portlets/common/myrogers/internetservices/InternetProductServicesController.jpf. for days on MyRogers when I try to check my Internet usage

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Two different issues.

The myrogers issue has been happening for over a week.

Check the two threads in the GENERAL section, for more info on some back door ways of seeing/getting SOME stuff to work.

For the LIVE CHAT part... live chat doesnt seem to work in some browsers, may have to try IE, etc to get it to work.

View solution in original post