Ep 345 of Bill Maher Live Missing on HBO Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ep 345 of Bill Maher Live Missing on HBO Canada

Does anyone know why this episode did not air?On HBO Canada's website they show next scheduled Ep 344 on March 11th and Ep 346 on March 13th,but no Ep 345.

Highlighted

Re: Ep 345 of Bill Maher Live Missing on HBO Canada

Hi @a084299 

Hopefully it's just an oversight. I'm looking at the episode guide on wikipedia and they only have episode 345 listed as airing March 6th, with no mention of episode 346.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Something odd was going on with Real Time with Bill Maher last Friday. It was a repeat of the prior week's episode and I've never seen that before. I always record it on Friday nights and watch it later.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have been looking around and it is so obvious that they are just skipping this episode at HBO Canada. On the Canadian website of the HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, the episode guide shows 344 and then 346, and no mention of the Episode 345. I have recorded all the repeats of this weeks Bill Maher episodes and they are all Episode 344 from 2 weeks ago.

Well, I guess he was making some Canadian jokes and they didn't like it here at HBO Canada, whose owners are Bell Media and not the same owners as the US HBO. Same reason we won't get HBO Go in Canada. I have Shaw Cable service by the way. so it is something to do with Bell Media rather than something with Rogers or Shaw...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It definitely must be Bell Media related,but for what reason.You can watch the complete episode on line at:

http://realtimewithbillmaher.blogspot.ca/2015/03/new-rules-3615.html

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

I also found it at http://realtimewithbillmaher.blogspot.ca/2015/03/new-rules-3615.html It's actually on YouTube.