I hate the new guide.
- It won't let me go anywhere near my allotted recording space
- It won't let me set the amount of time i can record if i am too near my alotted space or won't let me select the amount of time i could record.
- it deletes recorded programs without warning or reason (even if the settings are 'until i delete')
- It is incredibly slow, changing channels navigating or deleting pvr programs
- I hate the preview of my recording list and scheduled
- it won't record even if it set to
- i hate that it stop recording duel programs without giving me a choice of picking a channel i am currently recording.
Please give me back my old guide!
you have to call to revert back? I did call, selected cable troubleshooting, selected option 5 (other), it reset my box and no other option, usually other means connect me to someone as the previous choices don't apply. I reverted back to main menu, selected option 3, was put on hold then cut off. good times. now i come to the trusted website, do a search to revert back, of course nothing. guess i will call tomorrow.
PS was going to insert emotion but did not see mad.
I got hung up once on a transfer a while back... but yeah, generaly i am OK and dont get hung up on. Maybe just the lucky % that hasnt been.
As for the cell phone, only reason im asking, is i know some of the phone systems, when the person is on hold, do a sort of check the line thing, to make sure the person is still there. With a cell phone, it seems it doesnt always seem to transmit this properly (or the other end cant pick it up).. and assumes the person is gone, and drops the call.
Our phone system at work here will do it.. but i havent got a call yet that a landline one is droped.
Maybe its time for a new phone system for them :P.. though we are in the process of getting qotes to replace ours.. and i know how frackin expensive they can be.