Email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Email

How do I access my roger.com address on another computer in my house that was not set up originally?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Email

You can access your Webmail from any computer from virtually anywhere.

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=rogers-acs&.intl=ca&.src=ym

Simply type in your email address and your password!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's an even easier link to remember:

http://webmail.rogers.com/  try it

I Plan to Stick Around

OK, good. Now, what if I do not use Webmail, just POP3/SMTP and OE or Windows Live Mail or Tbird?

I've Been Around

Re: Email - UBE help!!

To whom it may concern/who might be able to help,

I have recently lost control of my Rogers web-based e-mail address, where some entity (third party) has used my address for unauthorized/spam use (UBE-unsolicited bulk e-mails).  The undeliverable e-mails are now returning/bouncing back to me and filling my junk folder/in-box.  I could filter them out, but would rather stop the unauthorized usage of my account address (without deleting my address).  I mistakenly clicked on a link in an e-mail from my daughter, where I have identified I lost control of my address (as her address was also being used by a third party).  I really really need help.  If need be, I will delete my account (main account for a number of e-mail addresses attached to this main account)-and start over.  Lesson learned (don't click on links).  I knew that rule-but fell for it anyways!  Wow.  

I have run a scan and identified some cookies that were tracking type, and eliminated them.  I am going to read up on my firewall use and tighten that up next.  I am also telling my son/daughter not to use chain mails and not to clink on links that are not known.  Any suggestions what I should do now, that the toothpaste is out of the tube (how do I regain control of my address and stop it's use)?

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

FlashPoint  

I've Been Around

Re: Email - UBE help!!

I am encountering the same issue. I have had two persons in my email address book contact me to tell me that they've received this spam. I'm not sure what to do either. If you get an answer, please post. I feel terrible, as some of my contacts are work emails.