Email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Email

One of my email accounts does not log on automatically and keeps sending me a request . What is this about?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Email

Could be a semi temp lock on the account.
This can happen if someone is trying to rite force into it and has too many bad attempts.

I would try logging into the webmail once, this will often clear it, and may fix the other being prompted.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Might need a little more info...

Log you in WHERE automatically?

Sending you a request HOW? and for WHAT?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks. It has to do with my Rogers email. Usually, email is automatically checked every ten minutes. A few days ago it started asling me to enter the network pass code for one of my email accounts. It has done this before, but it always was a temporary glitch. It has been going on for a few days. It asks me to eneter my user name (email address) and password, though both are inputted correctly and I simply have to press ok.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Could be a semi temp lock on the account.
This can happen if someone is trying to rite force into it and has too many bad attempts.

I would try logging into the webmail once, this will often clear it, and may fix the other being prompted.

View solution in original post