Email: Your Feedback is Requested – Rogers Customer Experience

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Email: Your Feedback is Requested – Rogers Customer Experience

Was this sent by Rogers? The link is not a rogers.com domain. Are they phishing?

Dear MY NAME,
We would like to invite you to provide your feedback on your recent experiences with Rogers.
To participate in Rogers' customer satisfaction survey please click here.
The survey takes only 3 to 4 minutes to complete and you will be able to leave any additional feedback you have at the end in your own words.
This survey will be accessible for 7 days.
If you cannot click on the above link and wish to participate, please copy and paste the following url into your browser:
http://rsp.openvenue.com/wix/*my_session_id*
Your feedback will be used for quality assurance purposes and will be treated in a confidential manner.
Please click here for the complete privacy policy.
If you have any questions about this survey, or would like to be added to our do not survey list please click here.

Thank you,  

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Email: Your Feedback is Requested – Rogers Customer Experience

Hi prock777, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I've verified that this was sent by the Customer Experience group here at  Rogers.   We hope you take the few minutes required to provide your feedback!

Thanks for joining the Forums! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi prock777, welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I've verified that this was sent by the Customer Experience group here at  Rogers.   We hope you take the few minutes required to provide your feedback!

Thanks for joining the Forums! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was not able to access the survey. Is there a reason why the survey was only available for seven days? Would you have something to do with Rogers reputation as the worst provider?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can I provide feedback about Call Center on the website? I didn't receive any survey to do in mail about my experience
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Hardeep, If you'd like to send your feedback to me, that would be great. Feel free to send me a private message.
Thank you!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, 

I'm unable to open the customer satisfaction survey. I had a great experience with your people in Beacon Hill store  in Calgary and I would seriously like to commend them.

Highlighted

Hello, @Martin_V

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining and posting your query in the Community. I'm very glad to learn about your experience and appreciate your determination to commend it. You can submit your commendation through our "Send a Compliment" page available in Contact Us section. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have sent one signed as Martin 

I'm not sure if the session had expired or something, I'm only interested if my comment has been received. If you don't mind verifying that to me please. 

Highlighted

Hello, @Martin_V

I have followed up with your request and I am happy to confirm your commendation was received. I appreciate your patience and wish you a wonderful New Year. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Like it Here

About to walk.

I don't know where to post this or where to even submit a review for a customer agent that helped me out. If anyone knows the best place, let me know or pass this along for me?

Anyways, I want to give a huge shout out to Kathleen of the Mcleod Trail Chinook Mall Rogers Store on Jan 4th, 2017. She was polite, pleasent , and knoweldgeble with my phone upgrade.

I had my hesitations with Rogers and was ready to sign up with another carrier. Kathleen not only made my visit beyond exceptional but also made me a customer for life because of her efforts. 

Thanks again Kathleen! Slaaaaaaay it, girl! Happy 2017!