Email Name

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Email Name

Since Rogers switched to Rogers by Yahoo, my email has showed my name in all caps which I despise.  I've been through the rogers.yahoo site but see nowhere that I can change my name.  

Anyone have any info on how I can change my name to correct capitalization? 

Cheers

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Email Name

Hello @Fyrblade, Welcome to Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

I’m sorry for the inconvenience; I can definitely help you find the section in RogersYahoo webmail where you can undo the capitalization of your name.

After you login/sign in into your email, please find on the top right corner a Cog/ Gearwheel and follow the steps bellows:

• Click on the Gearwheel
  • Then, click on “Settings” (it will open up a Settings pop-up window )
  • In the left pane, please click on “Accounts
  • In the right pane, please click on “Edit” button which is next to your email address (it will open another pop-up window)
  • In here you will see “Sending Name” which you can edit and then Save all the way out

Please let us know if the above steps were helpful. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Email Name

Hello @Fyrblade, Welcome to Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

I’m sorry for the inconvenience; I can definitely help you find the section in RogersYahoo webmail where you can undo the capitalization of your name.

After you login/sign in into your email, please find on the top right corner a Cog/ Gearwheel and follow the steps bellows:

• Click on the Gearwheel
  • Then, click on “Settings” (it will open up a Settings pop-up window )
  • In the left pane, please click on “Accounts
  • In the right pane, please click on “Edit” button which is next to your email address (it will open another pop-up window)
  • In here you will see “Sending Name” which you can edit and then Save all the way out

Please let us know if the above steps were helpful. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post